Worry-free IT with RevITup Business Care Nonprofit Managed IT Services
24x7x365 Remote PC & Server Monitoring, Management and Immediate Response from Anywhere. Think of it like an insurance policy for your nonprofit organization.
Free Nonprofit Technology Assessment & Grant Review Signup
Receive our Free RevITup Nonprofit Technology Savings Kit when you Signup Just want the tools? Our RevITup Nonprofit Technology Savings Kit will show you key strategies in reducing technology spending in your organization .
The kit includes our latest RevITup Easy-to-GreenIT Webinar featuring our GreenBack Program for nonprofits and a download of our Technology Grant Review,plus bonus white paper:
Bonus White Paper ”The Top 10 Tech Hit List for 2010 - Technology Mistakes Small Businesses Make & How to Avoid Them.” included with your Nonprofit Technology Kit
Technology Grant Review Highlight of the Month TechSoup.org - Nonprofits can access donated and discounted technology products through their philanthropy service TechSoup Stock.
Receive expert IT advice, moneysaving tips and informative articles on computer, web and IT solutions simplified for non- technical, small business owners and managers.
What Our Clients Say
Suncoast Chapter Police Benevolence Association
The Launch Pad has provided our organization with the flexibility and expertise to enable us to leverage new and more advanced technologies to grow our practice and improve efficiency. In addition, their Help Desk staff provided us a cost-effective support structure with an “in-house” familiarity of our needs. Courtesy and professionalism were of great importance to us and The Launch Pad has delivered just that consistently.
~ Information Technology Director St. Petersburg, FL
More Resources on Managed IT Services
Get the Highlights of our Enhanced Business Care Nonprofit Managed IT Series and See What Our Clients are Saying AboutRevITup Business Care Nonprofit Series download our fact sheet now
The Launch Pad Announces the Roll Out of RevITup Easy-to-GreenIT Computer Recycling and Green IT Initiative View Press Release
Let The Launch Pad manage your technology so your organization can stay focused on your core services and vision. The Launch Pad’s technology team has been serving the needs of nonprofit and community service organizations since 1992. We offer a broad range discounted, fixed-fee technology services designed to help nonprofit organizations meet their technology needs within their budget. We also offer a no-cost Technology Road-mapping Service and provide an updated Quarterly Technology Grant Review for nonprofits.
The Launch Pad’s RevITup Business Care Nonprofit Managed IT Service Series provides a complete technology management solution for nonprofits including data protection and proactive monitoring of all key functions on the network, servers and workstations. It is designed to provide your organization with a fixed-cost solution, predictable investment and optimal productivity. Just as you are committed to those you serve in the community, our experienced IT specialists and managers are dedicated to making you successful over the long-term.
Our IT Management goals are nothing short of a dramatic reduction in your total cost of technology ownership and a dramatic reduction in your technology-induced stress level. Through proactive device and performance monitoring in our network operations center (NOC), our engineers can identify and correct issues on your network, servers and desktops before they create downtime and respond immediately to service requests.
Get the Highlights of our Business Care Nonprofit Managed IT Series and See What Our Clients are Saying AboutRevITup Business Care Nonprofit Series download our fact sheet now
GreenBackCommunity Outreach Program for Nonprofit Organizations
The Launch Pad both facilitates eCycling services for clients and through our GreenBack Program, gently used PCs and other equipment will be recycled back into the community and made available to nonprofit organizations throughout the Bay area. If you are a nonprofit organization, you can sign up on our website through the Easy-to-GreenITlink with your wish list, and we will distribute equipment on a first come, first serve basis. If you are a business disposing of equipment, you can opt to designate your equipment to be recycled to the local nonprofit of choice or the next in need on our list.Submit your Wish List >>
RevITupTM Business Care Nonprofit Series - Fixed-fee IT for your organization
Increased focus on the organization, standardize technology and reduce costs
Realize the full potential of technology best-practices applied to your nonprofit.
Greater security, compliance, as desktops, servers and software are routinely updated and best security practices are implemented.
Insure availability of data and case management resources – client records
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery — Planning, testing, implementation and management
Maintain 24x7x365 monitoring for maximum uptime & performance
Significantly reduce IT costs and complexity · Predictable set monthly fee
RevITup Business Care Nonprofit Managed Service FAQ
1. Q. What size organization can benefit from the RevITup Business Care Nonprofit Program? A. Any size organization can take advantage of the many benefits. Typically organizations with 5 desktops or more will reap the terrific benefits and savings. We do have a special plan designed for one-person organizations. Contact us for details.
2. Q. Is there a commitment time for the RevITup Business Care Nonprofit agreement? A. The contract is renewed on an annual basis and we do request your commit to 3 months so that you can properly evaluate the benefits and we have to completely tune up and standardize your network. You can cancel after that time with 30 days notice.
3. Q. Besides knowing that all of my devices are being monitored and managed, what other benefits does my organization enjoy? A. Our RevITup Business Care Nonprofit clients receive guaranteed response time and priority service when support or project work is needed. RevITup clients also received discounted support and project work, B2B web online store discounts, included help desk and onsite support, Microsoft updates and patch management, technology planning sessions and executive summary network health reporting. Backups, services, hardware, software and errors are monitored EVERYDAY and Antivirus and Antispyware licenses are included FOREVER. No more costly annual renewals!
4. Q. What if we already have an IT manager or IT department? A. That’s great. RevITup Business Care Nonprofit Enterprise is actually designed for organizations that have internal IT staff. We can still provide all of the back-end monitoring and management features, Antivirus and Antispyware licensing and much more. Plus, we can make our monitoring tools, which include asset management and details on each workstation and server, a graphical view of each device on the network with its condition and one-click integrated remote login, available to your IT manager or department. It will significantly reduce costs and downtime and simplify IT for your organization. Instead of putting out fires, your IT staff can concentrate on technology projects that benefit your bottom line and improve your business processes.
5. Q. What’s the process when a problem is discovered on our network, server or workstation? A. All of our RevITup Business Care Nonprofit clients are monitored 24x7x365 via our software tools and network operations center. When any problem or error condition is detected, an alert is immediately generated to our monitoring software portal and remediated remotely by our support technicians. Any critical issue also results in an automatic page to a field services manager. The condition is remotely remediated and when the condition is returned to normal, the alert is closed. The idea is to resolve many little issues as they occur before they turn into big problems on the network or the system. If a condition requires onsite support or user intervention, our team will notify you immediately. All support incidents are tracked in our online system accessible to you at any time. Plus we can proactively run maintenance through our tools as well. For example, system defrags and temp file cleanups are scripted to run on a regular basis.